Home / History / Mission & Objectives
Mission & Objectives
Atheist Centre is a social change organization striving for eradication of superstitions, inculcating rational, scientific and secular outlook for spreading positive atheism and humanism as a way of life (life-stance).
- To impart & promote scientific, secular, democratic & cosmopolitan outlook among people through various educational processes and to make them better citizens by helping them to realize their responsibilities and to discharge their duties in society.
- To establish educational institutions and training centres at various levels for promoting formal, non-formal and experimental education, adult education & social education, and skills for self reliance.
- To impart training & promote research in academic & practical fields
- To impart & improve skills among people in agriculture, industry, commerce and trade
- To promote health education & establish hospitals & other medical programmes
- To promote fine arts for cultural and moral development
- To help & promote peaceful, nonviolent and constructive activities for social change, and Positive Atheism
- To produce, print and publish literature for disseminating rational and secular approach, scientific outlook and civic consciousness
- To hold exhibitions of science & arts at various places.